This page temporarily resides here under BSHC homepage, as the nshc.pro homepage is non-functional.
“To provide technical advice and promote co-ordination on tidal issues especially within the North Sea Hydrographic Commission (NSHC)”
The Working Group should
Report to the NSHC Conferences.
- Work according to the agreed NSHC work plan.
- Monitor and report the progress of the work plan.
- Propose new work plan items for consideration by the NSHC.
- Liaise with relevant Hydrographic Services and Standards Committee (HSSC) working groups, such as TWCWG.
- Exchange views and experiences concerning tidal issues like unifying vertical datums, analysis, modelling and related issues like sea level rise and surge.
Information about …
Development of IHO S-100 Products
- S-100 Introduction
- S-100 Working Group
- Tidal, Water Level and Current Working Group
- S-104 Product specification Water Level Information for Surface Navigation
- S-111 Product specification Surface Currents
- S-100 Testbed IHO Geospatial Information Registry
NSHC 37th meeting, 2024, Sweden
HSSC 15th meeting, 8-12 May 2023, Helsinki, Finland
NSHC 36th meeting, 29-30 March 2023, VTC
NSHC TWG 25th meeting, 7-8 February 2023
NSHC TWG 24th meeting, 27 September 2022, VTC
HSSC 14th meeting, 16-19 May 2022, Bali+VTC
NSHC 35th meeting, 5-6 April 2022, Reykjavik, Iceland
TWCWG 6th meeting, 5-7 April 2022, VTC
HSSC 13th meeting, 3-7 May 2021, VTC
NSHC 34th meeting, 27-28 April 2021, VTC
TWCWG 5th meeting, 16-18 March 2021, VTC
HSSC 12th meeting, 19-22 October 2020, VTC
- TWCWG Report to HSSC12
- TWCWG Presentation at HSSC12
- TWCWG Presentation at HSSC12 (short version)
- Documents HSSC12 meeting