“Coordinates production and development of nautical charts in the Baltic Sea”
Terms of Reference
(Approved by the BSHC 15th Conference 21-23 September 2010)
(Approved by the BSHC 23rd Conference, 27-29 August 2018)
The Working Group should
- To study issues related to nautical charting of the region, in particular to coordinate the allocation of production responsibilities for paper and electronic charts (INT charts and ENC), that support ships engaged on international voyages.
- To develop and maintain an integrated international chart scheme for the region.
- To provide advice on chart schemes to individual Member States, in order to encourage adherence to IHO charting regulations, specifications and standards, and to promote and coordinate the production of international (INT) charts and ENC.
- To coordinate the development and maintenance of small / medium scale ENC schemes, by regional agreement. To report yearly to the BSHC on the status of the implementation of ENC harmonisation actions.
- To provide advice to IHB on any amendments required to maintain S-11 Part B: Catalogue of International Charts (for example, scale, limits, numbering) and, as appropriate, any corresponding ENC catalogue.
Mr. Allan Idd Jensen
Ms. Gabriela Kotsulim
Mr. Jukka Helminen
Ms. Sylvia Spohn
Ms. Linda Purina
Ms. Alla Bira
Mr. Jacek Kijakowski
Capt. Sergey Egorov
Mr. Stefan Cederberg
Mr. Thomas Christensen
Ms. Maris Akkerman
Mr. Jarmo Mäkinen (Chairman)
Ms. Ilze Driksne
Mr. Adam Klosinski
Ms. Elisabeth Farrington
Mr. Normunds Duksis
BSICCWG7 19-20 May 2021 VTC Meeting
Limits of the Baltic Sea
BCICCWG6 2019 Riga, Latvia 3-4 April 2019
BSICCSWG5 2017 (21-22 November) Gdansk, Poland
- BSICCWG5 Draft Agenda
- BSICCWG5 Minutes
- BSICCWG5 List of Actions
- BSICCWG5 List of participants
- BSICCWG5 List of documents